6 days left
- Contract Type
Working as part of the sales team reporting to the National Sales Manager. The Brand Ambassador will be responsible for driving distribution of our clients brands via RTM customers, increasing visibility of our brands through menu features, back bar displays and staff knowledge and training. Managing and growing profitable sales through local route to market and direct customers as appropriate.
Our client is a leading Drinks Supplier, who does things differently, thinks differently and has a different vision to others.
- Achieve area coverage targets set
- Achieve new distribution targets set
- Achieve activation targets set
- Use internal tools and systems, and update relevant information held in these systems
- Communicate, liaise and negotiate effectively internally and externally
- Day to day management of required administration both internally and for customers
- Provide timely feedback to NSM regarding performance
- Adhere to all company policies, procedures and business ethics
- Report on market and competitor activities and provide relevant reports for information
- Act as a stand in for the NSM as required
- Develop and maintain a target list of new customers in your area to drive the growth of our brands
- Experience of the on-trade and RTM customers
- Experience of selling premium branded products would offer an advantage
- Product knowledge
- Effective communicator and ability to present at all levels with customers and internally
- Commercial experience
- Confident and capable of operating at all levels, good team player.
- The ability to build effective relationships both internally and externally will be a key part to your success.
- Demonstrates ability to interact and cooperate with all company employees
- Experience in working in BWS category an advantage
Progression & development