Territory Sales Manager - Alcoholic Drinks
- premium and niche spirits and craft beers
- on trade experience required
- double-digit growth in both turnover and profit since inception
The Role: As Territory Sales Manager across the M62 corridor, you will be responsible for growing volume, distribution and profit within sectors including independent on trade and regional groups - activating during key periods to deliver engaging customer experiences to generate footfall. A quality, consultative approach to selling will lead to sustainable brand building in a competitive market.
The Company: Our client is a sales and distribution agency based in the UK that represents 10 of the finest luxury drinks brands. Their reputation as a brand builder for some of the world's premium and niche spirits and craft beers, has been built on hard work, reputation and trust. Their top quality employees have enabled superb sales growth.
For this Territory Sales Manager position, we are looking for individuals who meet the following criteria:
- Knowledge of Spirits / Drinks market
- A current or former bar manager with experience of drinks OR external sales experience within the hospitality / on-trade sector
- Enthusiastic, confident, influencing, relationship builders
Benefits of this Territory Sales Manager role:
- £25,000 - £30,000 Base Salary
- 10% Bonus
- Mileage expenses
- £4 per day lunch allowance
- Laptop, mobile
- 23 Days Holidays (+Stats)
Location: Greater Manchester, West Yorkshire
BMS Performance have spent years building strong relationships with leading B2B companies. We can introduce to the right companies for your skillset and provide guidance to help you get your next sales role.