National Account Manager - Waitrose & Ocado
Ready for a challenge? As a significant beauty powerhouse our client is known for their infectious culture, with the opportunity and freedom to act and most importantly get noticed!
Renowned for their portfolio of leading brands within multiple categories across the beauty industry, our client is growing at a rate like no other, recent acquisitions and evaluating others to increase their exposure they really are after the best to join them along this exciting journey!
Their structure puts the consumer first – at the heart of everything they do. With a team that is made up of talented individuals that act as owners and entrepreneurs.
As the National Account Manager you will be responsible for the full portfolio across a number of Grocery multiples, including Ocado, Co-op, One Stop & Waitrose. You will be expected to build effective relationships with key internal and external stakeholders to deliver profitable growth within your accounts.
This opportunity is ideal for a bright NAE ready to take a step up into National Account Management with full responsibility.
The ideal fit
- Operated successfully at National Account Executive / Junior NAM level or equivalent
- Have a relentless and resilient mindset.
- Must have passion to own the full P&L and drive the business as your own business!
- Ability to positively influence decision makers.
- Recognised for developing collaborative relationships
- Be degree educated or equivalent
Ready to achieve beyond your own expectations? Apply now and we’ll make it happen!
If you meet the above requirements then please send your CV to email@example.com