Export Business Development Manager
This is a great opportunity to join a well-established and innovative consumer company as an Export Business Development Manager.
Established over 34 years ago, our client holds a strong position in their specialised market; they are innovative and pride themselves on the quality of their product and service. Due to continued growth the business are looking to recruit within their export team.
As the Export Business Development Manager you will be responsible for managing a portfolio of overseas accounts. The role is predominantly account management, focusing on nurturing and growing accounts alongside prospecting to secure new business.
My client is looking for individuals fluent in Spanish, French or German.
Ideally you will have some level of experience in sales although this isn't essential.
The working hours for this role are Monday to Friday from 8:30am to 5pm, office based in Lincolnshire but with frequent travel overseas.
You must be based locally and commutable to the Lincolnshire area.
Key skills and experience required:
- Fluent in either Spanish, French or German is essential
- Commutable to the Lincolnshire area in order to work in an office based role
- Experience in sales or and export role is desirable
- Proven track record of account management and securing new business would be beneficial
- A tenacious, driven, passionate and enthusiastic approach
- Good attention to detail
- Brilliant rapport and relationship building skills
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Able to travel overseas when required
- Negotiable basic salary
- Phone & laptop
- 20 days holiday