Area Sales Manager
This is a brilliant opportunity to join a growing privately owned company within the optical industry as an Area Sales Manager.
Our client is a well-established company within the optical industry who are looking for an Area Sales Manager to join their team covering the East Anglia region and parts of the East Midlands. The business specialises in optical frames, both in house designs and a range of brands across the independent opticians market and national accounts.
As the Area Sales Manager, reporting in to the Sales Director; you will be responsible for around 600 active accounts in a 70% account management and 30% new business role. You will focus on the company's whole product portfolio of in house and branded optical frames selling in to a client base of independent retailers and a handful of national accounts.
Key skills and experience required:
- Field sales experience within the Consumer or FMCG industry is crucial
- Experience of selling in to independent retailers would be desirable
- Strong relationship building skills
- Excellent communication, interpersonal and negotiation skills
- Ability to successfully plan journeys maximising time with clients and working autonomously
- You must be based on patch within the East Anglia/East Midlands region
- Full, clean driving license
- Basic salary up to £30,000 (depending on experience)
- Company car & company credit card
- Monthly, uncapped commission
- Phone & iPad
- 20 days holiday