Category Executive - Exciting Brand
One of the UK’s most exciting brands at the moment are looking to expand their Category function and hire an up and coming talented Category Executive. The business has witnessed ridiculous growth over the past 18mths with its bold and disruptive campaigns that has created flair in the category and increased shopper awareness.
Reporting in to the Category Lead, the role sits within a small yet exciting team where you will use data panels such as IRI and Nielsen whilst supporting the marketing function with ad-hoc research briefs and working in partnership with external agencies. You will need to be accurate with your analysis and have the ability to present direction to the wider team and customers with informed decisions and clear recommendations.
The successful candidate will have the following criteria:-
- Strong interpretation and analytical skills with the ability to translate data into insight and have advanced level Excel skills when working with complex data analysis
- Must be able to meet strict deadlines whilst dealing with ad-hoc requests and be comfortable with managing your own time and workload
- You need to be influential when working with internal and external stakeholders
- Ideally, you will come from a FMCG, Retail or Data background with experience of using data panels such as Nielsen, Kantar, IRI
- Must be comfortable with working in the Midlands region on a daily basis
- Degree educated
Due to high volume advert responses anticipated for this role, if you do not receive acknowledgment or a reply to your application within 14 days – please feel free to follow up although it is likely that your application has been unsuccessful. If this is the case, please continue reviewing vacancies with Henson Recruitment moving forward.