This is a brilliant opportunity to join a growing fashion company who are market leaders in their specialised industry. The business has experienced phenomenal growth recently and are seeking a new addition to their successful sales team!
The role is predominantly new business where you will have the autonomy to prospect small to large accounts across high street, grocery and independent retail.
Based in the East Midlands, our client is a market leader in their specialised industry - the company pride themselves on their leading technology and excellent relationships they hold with various high street retailers, premium clothing brands and major supermarkets.
The business has shown fantastic growth, especially in the licensed product arena, and they only plan to grow further in the future! Our client is focused and committed to providing high end design, quality and customer service.
As the Sales Executive you will be an experienced sales professional and have a proven track record of prospecting, securing and developing new business as this role has a strong new business with the opportunity to manage any accounts you secure.
Reporting in to the Director, you will be responsible for working from a list of prospective clients and using your own initiative and leads to win on and secure new business with retailers across high street, grocery and independent accounts.
This is the perfect role for someone who has a successful history in the fashion industry; is confident, on trend and design focused, who enjoys working in a fast paced environment and can display a strong passion for the products. The ideal candidate will have experience of working with licensed products, own label products or will have sold into multiple retailers.
Key skills and experience required:
- Experience within the own label or licensed fashion / accessories industry
- Experience of selling to multiple retailers
- Proven track record of securing and managing new business
- High communication skills both verbally and in writing
- Solid numerical skills with the ability to analyse data and a good understanding of Microsoft Office packages
- Able to build strong relationships with buyers, key decision makers and both internal and external stakeholders
- Captivating presentation style in order to deliver the sales strategy successfully
- A passionate and enthusiastic approach
- Excellent communication, interpersonal and negotiation skills
- Full, clean UK driving license
- Commutable to the East Midlands area
Competitive basic salary + benefits