Business Development Manager

Wales, Cardiff
£28000.00 - £32000.00 per annum
28 Sep 2018
26 Oct 2018
JN -092018-145410
Business Sector
Food & Drink
Full Time
Contract Type
This is an exciting opportunity to join a drinks business with a portfolio of iconic brands. You will be given autonomy in your region and the chance to make a tangible difference.

THE ROLE: As a Business Development Manager, you will be responsible for selling an impressive range of spirits into premium on trade outlets. Customers will include; pubs, hotels, restaurants and cocktail bars. 90% of your time will be spent managing existing accounts, with the remaining 10% focused on winning new business.

THE PERSON: Due to the nuances of this sector, our client is looking for a high performing sales professional with knowledge of the drinks sector. You will need a naturally entrepreneurial approach, a customer centric attitude and structured sales skills. You be able to work independently and make commercial decisions.

THE COMPANY: Despite their size, this organisation remains attentive to the goals and aspirations of all their employees. They offer structured training and a host of exciting career opportunities. In addition, you will work in a great environment and become part of a really supportive team.

  • Basic: £28,000 - £32,000
  • Bonus: 14% Bonus
  • Car: Allowance
  • Benefits: Laptop, Mobile, Pension
LOCATION: Cardiff, Bristol, Bath, Exeter, Plymouth

BMS Performance specialises in sales recruitment. We'll enable you to develop your career. At the heart of our approach is listening. Getting to know you, your skills, experiences and most importantly what you want from your career.

Initial meetings occur at the convenient location of Bristol just off the M4 and M32 and within easy reach of the M5. We are committed to meeting all potentially suitable candidates face to face.

If you have previously met with a BMS Consultant please contact them directly to discuss this opportunity.

Apply for Business Development Manager

Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly


Upload from your computer

Or import from cloud storage

Your CV must be a .doc, .pdf, .docx, .rtf, and no bigger than 1MB

4000 characters left

Marketing Communication

We'd love to send you information about Jobs and Services from GrocerJobs by email.

All emails will contain a link in the footer to enable you to unsubscribe at any time.

When you apply for a job we will send your application to the named recruiter, who may contact you. By applying for a job listed on GrocerJobs you agree to our terms and conditions and privacy policy. You should never be required to provide bank account details. If you are, please email us.

Similar jobs

More searches like this

Similar jobs