Area Sales Manager
6 days left
- Contract Type
This is a great opportunity to join a growing homewares and kitchenwares company who are looking for a new Area Sales Manager due to an internal promotion.
Established for over 200 years our client is a growing, innovative and prestige kitchenwares and homewares business who supply to major high street retailers and the hospitality industry.
As the Area Sales Manager, reporting in to the National Sales Manager, you will be responsible for 60-80 accounts across your area in a predominantly account management focused role. You will need to represent the company's whole product portfolio across both retail and hospitality channels.
The Area Sales Manager will ideally be centrally based and close to motorway networks, such as the M1 corridor. There will be extensive travel as it's a client facing focused position.
Key skills and experience required:
- Experience of working within the homewares, kitchenwares or gifting industry would be highly beneficial
- Experience of working with a consumer product range is essential
- Experience of selling in to either retailers or hospitality is crucial
- Strong relationship building skills
- Excellent communication, interpersonal and negotiation skills
- Ability to successfully plan journeys maximising time with clients
- Full, clean driving license
- Basic salary up to £35,000 depending on experience
- Fully expensed company car
- 33 days holiday