National Account Executive
Interested in the spirits industry? Do you have a passion for premium alcoholic beverages? Looking for autonomy and challenge to stretch yourself and develop?
You will find:
- Growth and investment with structure to develop
- A fun filled and sociable environment with passionate people determined deliver
Working with both the on and off trade this FMCG drinks business is very much in growth and expanding to some significant extent in the off-trade market place. Head quartered in London but offering a home based contract, they’re now looking to expand the team to enable further growth and expansion. Offering a sociable environment and culture which is inclusive and people led makes for a fantastic business to be a part of! These guys are a tenacious bunch and really pull together as a team to generate some pretty successful results!
As part of their expansion, they’re now looking to appoint a National Account Executive to take responsibility for a few key customers in the Convenience channel. It doesn’t have to stop there though, and this role could see you take a step into the Grocery world or wider Wholesale. The National Account Executive will broadly be responsible for:
- Developing a small portfolio of brands across key convenience customers including The Co-op, Nisa, Spa and Costcutter
- Strategic account management, JBP negotiation, development and implementation
- Full P&L responsibility
- Close collaboration with the marketing team to deliver compelling brand activation
The successful candidate will hold the following experience/ attributes:
- FMCG Account Management experience in working with convenience customers – you will already have a good understanding of the convenience world!
- Whilst you may not be fully P&L responsible, you will have had exposure to the workings of a P&L and be confident to take this on and deliver.
- An eye for detail should be balanced with some creative flair and you will be able to demonstrate good commercial acumen.
- Experience in building collaborative relationships and partnerships.
- Strong presentations skills, comfortable in a customer facing role, capturing hearts and minds!
- You will also have a passion for spirits and alcohol and excited about working in this industry! (Drinks experience would be an advantage however not a prerequisite for the role)
This is a fantastic opportunity in the drinks industry, and a chance to be a part of a company who have kept their family values and ethics as they’ve expanded. If you’re interested in learning more, please don’t hesitate in applying.
Apply for National Account Executive
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly