Events Manager - Gin Company
5 days left
- Contract Type
Key areas of responsibility:
To take charge of and grow the programme of external consumer and trade events for this excting Gin Company. Covering every point of the spectrum from barrel-top tastings to large consumer events - from local events in the area around the distillery to events all across the UK and overseas.
You will be responsible for owning every aspect of the events calendar - including planning, budgeting, coordination, set-up, staffing, shut-down and reporting. You will specifically work towards developing, training and growing a nationwide Tactical Team' of zero hours support staff who you can call on to support at events all across the UK.
Working to an annual budget you will have full responsibilities for managing payments to the Tactical Team, developing a calendar of events across the year and working with external partners to develop and deliver our events stands and toolkit.
- 5+ years' relevant experience with 2+ years' experience within a similar role in the drinks industry (we are not looking for candidates who are looking to take a step up - we need someone who can hit the ground running and own the role)
- Exceptionally strong organisational and forward-planning skills.
- Strong budget and project management skills with ability to manage a long and complex to-do list without projects dropping off.
- Ability to travel internationally as required (less than 5% of your time)
- Self-starter with ability to manage his / her own time, set up his / her own calendar and manage a budget effectively.
- Strong organisational and time-management skills with ability to work autonomously throughout the week and manage others within the team as required.
- Existing knowledge of the gin category and / or premium spirits market strongly desirable.
- Experience of managing other staff essential.
Whilst we would like to respond to all our on-line applicants, regrettably we are unable to do so due to the high volumes we receive. If you've not heard from us within two weeks, unfortunately on this occasion your application has been unsuccessful. For alternative opportunities or to register for jobs by email, please visit our website at www.newchapter.co.uk .
Apply for Events Manager - Gin Company
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly