Account Manager - South West England
Job Title: Account Manager - South West England
Salary: Basic Salary of 40 – 45 k + commission, bonus, pension, private health care, car provided
Location: South West England
I’m currently working with a global company who distribute specialist ingredients to the food industry. They have a fantastic reputation and employ more than 9,000 worldwide.
As part of their continues growth, they are now looking to recruit a Business Development to manage and grow existing accounts as well develop new business opportunities. The role will cover all of South West England
• Manage existing food & beverage clients in the line with the growth strategy.
• Responsible for setting and delivering Budget expectations and plans.
• Responsible for building a robust pipeline of project opportunities within the portfolio to achieve future growth plans.
• Respond to the commercial needs of accounts in order to achieve satisfactory overall customer satisfaction levels.
• Respond to technical service enquiries from customers for information.
• Provide support for corporate activities such as sales exhibitions.
• Cross functional communication and ensure key internal relationships are established and maintained with Customer
Service/R&D/Production/Planning/Technical/ Logistics and Warehouse teams.
• Proven business to business sales background selling into food manufacturers.
• Excellent interpersonal, presentation and problem solving skills.
• Degree-level qualification in food/science preferred, but not essential.
• Demonstrate time management, good written and verbal communication skills and ability to build relationships both internally and externally with customers.
At least 2 years’ experience selling to food manufacturers, experience of developing relationships with existing customers and winning new business. Also experience of selling a non-branded and unfinished product (ingredients/chemicals) to a manufacturer would be fantastic.
Able to meet customers face to face, be hard working, enthusiastic, understand the food industry.
Ability to work to tight deadlines.
This is a great opportunity with a global business with excellent career development. If you’re ready for a new challenge, don’t delay in applying! You can apply via this advert or by emailing your CV to me – firstname.lastname@example.org. Feel free to call me on 0161 833 0181.
Gary Laverty / Senior Consultant
Edinburgh +44 (0) 131 226 5060
Manchester +44 (0) 161 833 0181