BRAND MANAGER – ASIAN FOOD
7 days left
- Contract Type
Brand Manager – Asian Food
An exciting opportunity to join one of the largest food importers, developers and distributors for ethnic food and drinks in the UK and Europe, has arisen. In this role you will receive a competitive salary and the chance to develop a leading brand in its category.
The company based in North London, is looking for an experienced Brand Manager or an assistant Brand Manager looking to progress. The company is trusted by leading restaurants, retailers and manufacturers to deliver quality products.
- The Brand Manager - NPD & Product will be coordinating all NPD projects and work as the product owner in charge of overall product management for the brand.
- Leverage insights about ethnic food markets and consumer needs, conduct category and competitor analysis to contribute to NPD concept generation
- Responsible for continuous improvement of current product portfolio and actively manage product life cycle and packaging update. Regularly conduct packaging and product information assessment to make sure packaging and product information is accurate, meaningful and differentiated
- Actively manage product performance and identify issues and solutions from product point of view; Lead cross functional team to deliver overall margin management and cost optimisation for the brand
- Develop materials of product training/information to make sure unique selling points are clear and communicated properly within the organisation
- Minimum 3 years of Brand Manager experience, ideally in FMCG industry
- Food / Drink industry experience is desirable
- Organised and experienced in project management
- Comfortable working in fast-pace entrepreneurial environment, action biased, and results driven
- Self-motivated, independent and team-oriented attitude
- Analytical and can work with excel and see insights from number
- Ability to multi-task and prioritise work load to deliver activities on time
- Open and willing to learn, can work with people from different background
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent
- Authorised to work in the UK
- Starting time: ideally no later than mid-October but immediate start is preferred
- Reporting to: Marketing Manager
The company can offer excellent opportunities to progress as they continue to grow.
If you feel you have the right skills and attributes to be considered for this position forward your CV today for more information or call Matt on 0113 205 4970.
Apply for BRAND MANAGER – ASIAN FOOD
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly