Business Development Executive- Food Service
Job Title: Business Development Executive – Food Service
Location: South West England (based in or around Bristol)
Salary: up to £28000 plus bonus, car, laptop and phone
Interested in working for a World Class Sales and Marketing company representing some of the biggest brands in the United Kingdom?
At REACH we have an exciting opportunity for an experienced and talented Business Development Executive to work within our business. The role will be working with our client Britvic Soft drinks
The right candidates will be bright, articulate and ready to exceed sales targets as well as offering the right solutions for our clients. You will be joining our high-performing team and you will take charge of accelerating our performance in terms of brand awareness, through events within your region. Employed by REACH, you will be responsible for building and developing customer relationships, understanding multi-channel route to market to grow distribution with new and existing customers
This role is a fantastic opportunity to develop your skills within a dynamic and forward thinking business. Reach firmly believes in investing in our talent, and have real opportunities for development and career progression. Central to this role is to be able to exceed key performance indicators and be self motivated to develop into either management/account management or a higher sales roles within the REACH business.
Knowledge, Skills & Experience Required:
- High performer in current role
- Commercial experience of building new business and profitably growing existing customers business
- Knowledge and/or experience of working with routes to market and the contract caterers
- Broad knowledge of regional businesses that present an opportunity to soft drinks
- Strong commercial knowledge of the territory
- Capability to present brand concepts to business owners and to be able to articulate the commercial benefits of working with Britvic
- Budget management and simple profit/loss
- Strong presentation skills
- Live within the defined territory boundaries
- Ideally experience in the FMCG Sales
- A thorough understanding of Contract Catering Route To Markets
- Proven track record in sales of driving growth with existing and new customers
- Confidence to build strong relationships
- Attention to detail and a positive work ethic
- A passion for sales
- Educated to degree level or equivalent
You must also hold a full driving licence. There may be some travel in this role and the need for some overnight stays.
So, if you are driven to deliver sales targets everyday then APPLY TODAY, in return you’ll enjoy excellent training, and superb benefits including a Company Car, Laptop, mobile phone, fuel card and contributory pension scheme.
Closing date: 25/10/2018
REACH welcomes applications from all sections of the community irrespective of age, race, ethnic origin, religion, sexual orientation, disability or gender