Head of Sales - SME - Grocery Mults
6 days left
- Contract Type
Are you a Grocery NAM searching for a step up? Are you looking for Head of Sales opportunity with an SME who have already achieved international growth?
We are hugely excited to be working with a business who have found a gap in the market and created a new on-trend health product that is going to be one to watch! Since launching 5 years ago, they have gone from strength to strength and can now be found across several UK retailers as well as in Europe!
With innovation in the pipeline and new customers launching over the next few months, we are helping them in their search for a Head of Sales to drive business in the grocery sector and wider channels.
As Head of Sales, reporting into the Founder, you will be responsible for developing the sales strategy, driving new business across Grocery channels and leading team from the front.
- Full P&L responsibility for the existing customer base of Grocery accounts UK and Europe
- Building and strengthening relationships with decision makers
- Identify and uncover future sales opportunities, gaining more distribution and development of long-term partnerships!
- Quarterly reporting on sales performance against set targets
- Setting and delivering a customer business plan
- Managing daily relationships and working cross functionally with customers, buyers and logistics
What we need from you?
- You will have at least 3-years FMCG experience managing Top 4 Grocery accounts
- You currently or have previously worked for an FMCG food and/or drink start-up or SME
- You are tenacious, results driven and a natural people person with ability to build strong relationships.
- Craving to join a healthy living, sustainable brand!
- Relationship building is clearly key, you will hold strong communication skills as well as the ability to listen, comfortable providing solutions and thinking differently
London based - good package - great team culture! So how do you find out more?
Apply via here or give us a call for a confidential conversation. You won't be disappointed!
Whilst we would like to respond to all our on-line applicants, regrettably we are unable to do so due to the high volumes we receive. If you've not heard from us within two weeks, unfortunately on this occasion your application has been unsuccessful. For alternative opportunities or to register for jobs by email, please visit our website at www.newchapter.co.uk .
Apply for Head of Sales - SME - Grocery Mults
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly