PR & COMMUNICATIONS MANAGER – PREMIUM SPIRITS
PR & Communications Manager – Premium Spirits
£25,000 – £35,000 + Benefits
Office Based – London
If you want to work for a highly entrepreneurial premium spirits business that encourage autonomy, creativity and have a genuine passion for the drinks industry – this could be the perfect opportunity for you! Their portfolio has been carefully selected and features a number of highly regarded brands with fantastic stories across the Gin, Rum and Craft Beer categories. They are now looking to recruit a talented PR & Communications Manager to join their marketing team.
As PR & Communications Manager your responsibilities will include but not be limited to
- Lead the creation and delivery of key PR strategies
- Develop the annual PR plan with a focus on brand story and promotional activity
- Ensure the sales and marketing teams utilise all opportunities to cover events and stories via agreed social media channels, maintaining a consistent message
- Creating press releases and other materials for both consumer and trade channels to raise brand awareness
- To monitor the impact of all PR activity, utilising this data to influence future campaigns and releases
In order to be considered for this opportunity it is vital that you have experience in a classic PR or Communications position. Ideally this will be from within the food or drinks industry although standout candidates with a passion for the sector are still encouraged to apply. Additional experience in the social media or digital marketing sectors would also be an advantage! You will be highly creative and have excellent communication skills, able to produce inspiring content for both trade and consumer channels.
If you would like to apply for this exciting position please send your CV to email@example.com or call 0113 205 4970 for more information.