Job Title: Product Marketing Manager
Salary: Up to £40,000 plus excellent benefits
Sector / Industry: FMCG / Food and Drink
Job Reference: NP3639
Would you like to work for a category leading food organisation, who have a global presence and operate across all channels? A blue chip organisation who are based in the heart of Yorkshire, the business produce quality products and have a strong heritage.
As a Product Marketing Manager you will be part of a team of x7 and report to the Senior Marketing Manager. You will demonstrate a clear understanding of product performance and financial opportunity for growth. Within the role you will have a customer lead approach and work with the market insight team to develop your product portfolio and increase brand awareness. You will work in a cross functional environment and lead the marketing plans for your portfolio ensuring the annual and strategic long term objectives are achieved. You will also create and present brand plans and product launches, sell to relevant internal departments and external contacts such as Customer Relations, Sales, Production, Category and multiple external agencies.
This opportunity offers great career development, autonomy and a supportive environment. NPD and Innovation is a clear focus within the role and you will deliver the brand objectives and ensure the strategic plans are met. For this role attitude and passion are everything, if you have a proven track record of delivering success within a marketing role within a FMCG Food and Drink company and you have a winning attitude please get in contact.
- Up to £40,000 basic salary plus, pension, healthcare and benefits
- Management of brand marketing plans.
- Lead the development and management of trade and customer plans for specific areas/channels of responsibility.
- Support in the development of the brand communication plan and lead your product Digital and social plans.
- Lead the branded NPD stream for your specific remit, including concept generation, consumer research and validation, commercial viability, launch strategy and leadership of cross functional team from development to launch.
- Work with the Senior Marketing Manager to recommend pricing and promotional strategies for the portfolio area taking into consideration market conditions and business needs, including the impact on business KPI’s and management of the national promotional plans.
- Work with the insight team to deliver appropriate consumer and shopper insight to deliver brand growth and shape future direction.
Required Skills & Experience:
- FMCG Marketing experience minimum of 3 years’ experience
- Experience in consumer campaigns across multiple channels (PR, digital, social essential)
- Good project and time management skills, with a track record of delivering a number of projects simultaneously.
- Proven track record of successfully bringing innovation to market, leading cross functional teams and projects
- Experience in evaluating and providing food development feedback
- Experience in P&L brand management
- New product development
- Build strong customer relationships and deliver customer centric solutions.
- Resilient, able to deal with challenges/ objections confidently and exert people influence skills
- Strong leadership and team working skills, especially in leading a cross functional team
- Strategic thinker with strong analytical skills, using data to provide insight and clear recommendations
- Driven and confident, you show courage within your decisions.
- Quick learner, self-motivated and able to work on own initiative
To apply, please send a copy of your CV and a covering letter to Nikita Pottinger or, alternatively, submit your application via the link below.
To Contact Direct: Nikita Pottinger 0161 639 0080 Nikita.firstname.lastname@example.org