Senior Brand Manager - Supplements
3 days left
- Contract Type
This is an exciting opportunity to join a global FMCG business in their Central London offices, as a Senior Brand Manager on a significant category!
The company are leaders in their sector and have a great company culture which will suit an entrepreneurial and driven individual. Within this role you will be responsible for leading marketing strategy driving brand equity, consumer commitment and brand profitability.
Responsibilities of the Senior Brand Manager:
- Managing the given portfolio, with complete accountability of P&L
- Handling the NPD release across the portfolio
- Develop and manage the strategy for brand vision and growth plans
- Utilise consumer marketing data to benefit the portfolio and analyse information
- Collaborate with other teams to execute brand plans
- Manage a team of 2
Requirements of the Senior Brand Manager:
- Ideally a strong FMCG or consumer good background
- Excellent communicator with and entrepreneurial spirit
- Proven experience facilitating brand strategy and achieving tangible results
- Degree level education - ideal, but not essential
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a market leading FMCG company in a Senior Brand Manager role, if this sounds like something you would excel at then apply to the Lime Talent Team today!
Lime Talent is a recruitment agency specialising in the consumer goods industry. To view a broader selection of our current vacancies go to www.limetalentgroup.com or call us on 0207 042 3800.
The Lime Talent team always review and process job applications swiftly. However due to the high volume of CVs that we receive online, we regrettably are not always able to respond to every applicant individually. If you've not heard from us within 5 working days, unfortunately on this occasion your application has not been successful.
Lime Talent Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Apply for Senior Brand Manager - Supplements
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly