Meat Trader - PLC Business
Due to continued growth an opportunity has arisen for an experienced meat trader to join a leading UK meat trading and manufacturing company.
The company trades predominately beef, lamb and pork into retail, catering and manufacturing markets. the business itself is part of a wider group, and prides itself on being ethical and reliable. They are looking to build a team culture in the business where everyone can grow and succeed.
- Business development and account management retail, catering and manufacturing markets across the globe
- Negotiating with both suppliers and buyers to gain the best margins
- Office based - the company is looking to build a team culture, but can flex to 2 days from home
- Must have their own supplier & customer book within the meat trading sector
- Must be using BRC approved suppliers
- Proven track record in delivering sales year on year
If you are interested in this position then please forward a copy of your most up to date CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or contact John Hancock on 0131 226 5060.