Senior National Account Manager / Head of Sales
7 days left
- Contract Type
This is going to make an interesting read… One of the fastest growing FMCG start ups of their time, Head of Sales designate, multimillion-pound SME, Grocery Senior NAM, young and vibrant culture, high energy, an opportunity to work with a tenacious and driven team to become the No1 Brand in their sector – on trend and growing at a rapid pace!
If you’re on the look out for a Senior National Account Manager role or Head of Sales opportunity in an SME which has become quickly established, this might just be for you. London based with a good salary package on offer – not one to be missed!
Based in central London, this FMCG Brand is already well established in the UK and overseas and has global appeal. A brand which has a certain uniqueness and surpassed expectations, taking the market by storm! Massive on sustainability, values, organic and good for you food, a very well rounded FMCG business which is experiencing exciting times! Can’t beat the culture here either… energetic, togetherness, ambitious, drive!
As Senior National Account Manager, you will be responsible for the Grocery Retail business incorporating the Top 4 MULTs and lead from the front with one direct report.
- Full P&L responsibility for the Grocery Retail channel
- JBP planning, negotiations and implementation
- Leading internal and external reporting
- Collaborating with the marketing team on brand activation and category range reviews
- Category analysis and forecasting
- Growth! Gaining more distribution and development of long term partnerships!
Successful applicants will have real character! You won’t be someone who’s happy with the status quo but someone who pushes for more, never 100% satisfied until you’ve absolutely maximised potential – even then though – what’s next?
- You will hold c5 years+ FMCG experience, with a minimum of 12 months in Grocery Retail (Top 4 MULTs)
- You will also have worked in a branded FMCG environment, start up, SME or blue chip – this is about character!
- You will also be able to analyse data have an eye for spotting a gap, trend or an opportunity and able to recommend and demonstrate growth for all involved
- Relationship building is clearly key, you will hold strong communication skills as well as the ability to listen, comfortable providing solutions and thinking differently
Enough about basic National Account Management skills, what about you…
- High energy, adaptability and passion will be your thing!
- You have to be able to have a bit of fun along the way – this is an innovative and exciting brand which is making big waves – you have to be able to reflect the Brands personality.
- You will be a character who is results driven, a people person and a natural influencer – charismatic maybe…
- Creative, you will be able to think differently, injecting excitement.
So how do you find out more? Hit apply or give us a call for a confidential conversation. You won’t be disappointed!
To apply directly please send a copy of your CV to email@example.com or alternatively please apply via the link below.
Whilst we will always endeavour to respond to you, due to the high levels of applications we receive this isn’t always possible. If you are not contacted within 3 working days, you have unfortunately not been shortlisted for this role.
Please note Signature Career Management is acting as an employment agency.
Apply for Senior National Account Manager / Head of Sales
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly