Commercial Development and Trade Operations Manager EMEA
Job Title: Commercial Development and Trade Operations Manager EMEA
Salary: Up to £50,000 plus car allowance and excellent benefits
Location: West London
Sector / Industry: FMCG / Beverage
Job Reference: NP2729
Would you like to work for a multibillion pound fast growing organisation who operate on a global level based in West London, a category leading organisation who operate within the beverage sector?
A new and exciting role of Commercial Development and Trade Operations Manager you will be part of a team of x5 and reporting to Commercial Director EMEA. You will work in a cross functional environment and lead the commercial strategy and business development on an international scale. You will work within internal and external partners to drive the commercial strategy along with having a focus on trade marketing plans ensuring the growth across the following channels, Grocery, Convenience, Impulse, wholesale and On Premise through the EMEA region. You will lead the commercial strategy and implementation of end to end growth within the region by supporting the markets execution in delivering, promotional plans, NPD planning and commercial reporting.
This role offers the chance for you to shape, define, deliver and enhance the future business of the EMEA region. This opportunity is one like no other and gives you the chance to accelerate your career within a category leading global business. You will have autonomy and a supportive environment to make a difference to the market. This role requires a winning attitude, being adaptable, exercise your commercial acumen. You will learn new skills and the role offers professional growth alongside international travel.
- Up to £50,000 basic salary plus car allowance, pension, healthcare and benefits
- Ensure effective growth strategies to deliver the long term plan
- Support the commercial development plans of the EMEA region
- Drive business development on an international scale
- Be responsible for co-ordinating and driving the delivery of the annual business planning cycle. Ensure that all markets are clear as to the key objectives for the year ahead. Then owning the tracking of performance against the commercial objectives for each brand in each market
- Work across a range of channels Grocery, Convenience, Impulse, wholesale and On Premise to drive the international commercial strategy
- Evaluate promotional and NPD plans
- Support the development and launch of new products
- Work internal and external partners to drive the commercial strategy
- Work alongside the Trade Marketing Manager, develop, implement and share best practises to ensure the commercial objects are adhered to across EMEA.
Required Skills & Experience:
- FMCG Commercial experience minimum of 3 years’ experience
- Previous experience within marketing, business development and account management
- Good project and time management skills, with a track record of delivering a number of projects simultaneously.
- Experience within the following roles Sales, Strategy, Commercial, Marketing
- International experience is desirable not essential
- Resilient, able to deal with challenges/ objections confidently and exert people influence skills
- Strong leadership and team working skills, especially in leading a cross functional team
- Strategic thinker with strong analytical skills, using data to provide insight and clear recommendations
- Quick learner, self-motivated and able to work on own initiative
- Being adaptable to change in fast moving business and being able to prioritise
- Willingness to learn, Can do attitude
To apply, please send a copy of your CV and a covering letter to Nikita Pottinger or, alternatively, submit your application via the link below.
To Contact Direct: Nikita Pottinger 0161 639 0080 Nikita.firstname.lastname@example.org