Are you the next best thing in FMCG Brand Management?
Are you a proper foodie?
Looking for a career with a market leading Asian foods company?
- The Brand Manager - NPD & Product will be coordinating all NPD projects and work as the product owner in charge of overall product management for the brand.
- Leverage insights about ethnic food markets and consumer needs, conduct category and competitor analysis to contribute to NPD concept generation
- Liaise product development activities including sensory comparison, tasting, competitor comparison etc to deliver unique product selling points.
- Lead cross functional team to deliver NPD projects on time and coordinate creation of product packaging
- Responsible for continuous improvement of current product portfolio and actively manage product life cycle and packaging update. Regularly conduct packaging and product information assessment to make sure packaging and product information is accurate, meaningful and differentiated
- Actively manage product performance and identify issues and solutions from product point of view; Lead cross functional team to deliver overall margin management and cost optimisation for the brand
- Develop materials of product training/information to make sure unique selling points are clear and communicated properly within the organisation
- Work with technical team closely to make sure all key products information are correct and communicated properly across all materials including sales collateral, website; work with technical team and other team to handle customer enquiry and complaints about products
The Successful Applicant
- Organised and experienced in project management
- Comfortable working in fast-pace entrepreneurial environment, action biased, and results driven
- Self-motivated, independent and team-oriented attitude
- Analytical and can work with excel and see insights from number
- Ability to multi-task and prioritise work load to deliver activities on time
- Open and willing to learn, can work with people from different background
- Business level of English required; understanding of Japanese is desirable
- Food/Drink industry experience is desirable
- Minimum 3 years of full-time work experience, ideally in FMCG industry
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent
- Authorised to work in the UK
- Starting time: ideally no later than mid-October but immediate start is preferred
- Reporting to: Marketing Manager
To apply directly please send a copy of your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or alternatively please apply via the link below.
Whilst we will always endeavour to respond to you, due to the high levels of applications we receive this isn’t always possible. If you are not contacted within 3 working days, you have unfortunately not been shortlisted for this role.
Please note The Advocate Group is acting as an employment agency & business.