1 day left
- Contract Type
£35K + 7.5% Bonus + Benefits
A great opportunity for a personable and analytical professional to join a global tech brand based in Central London. My client is looking for someone to optimise partner performance, raise brand awareness and contribute to the continuous improvement of services.
Company Info - Operations Manager:
As one of the most successful, innovative and high-growth tech companies in the world, my client has been THE premier career destination for a number of years now. Ranked in the top 10 of the global FTSE 250, they have experienced year-on-year growth and are the runaway leader in their sector. People are at the heart of the business and they have created a great working culture where every employee enjoys coming into work.
Operations Manager Responsibilities:
- Play a key role in the launch of delivery operations in new cities, with new brands
- Conduct service review meetings that will include performance reports, service improvements, quality and processes.
- Continuous process improvement and optimisation
- Conduct trend analysis and action plans
- Work closely with operations team to regularly share trend learnings and propose systemic actions and progress improvements to the wider team
To Be A Successful Operations Manager:
- High attention to detail
- Strong problem solving skills
- Good communication skills with the ability to build close working relationships
- Previous experience in a logistics/operations environment
Operations Manager - The Benefits:
- Dress down, really cool brand focused offices in a great central London location
- Sociable office environment, Friday office drinks and regular team nights out
- Everyone employed is of a high calibre, so it is great place to learn and develop your career
- Global company with international opportunities
- Company bonus
- 26 days holiday (With the opportunity to buy an additional five)
- Private healthcare
- Flexible working
- Plus loads more!
This is an excellent opportunity to join a global tech brand that offers a great working environment and progression opportunities. They are a very sociable business and have created a supportive framework that allows all employees to reach their full potential.
How To Apply - Operations Manager:
If you are interested in working for a great brand in an exciting, fulfilling and challenging operations role, then please apply to the Lime Talent team now!
Lime Talent is a recruitment agency specialising in the consumer goods industry. To view a broader selection of our current vacancies go to www.limetalentgroup.com or call us on 0207 042 3800.
The Lime Talent team always review and process job applications swiftly. However due to the high volume of CVs that we receive online, we regrettably are not always able to respond to every applicant individually. If you've not heard from us within 5 working days, unfortunately on this occasion your application has not been successful.
Lime Talent Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Apply for Operations Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly