Supply Chain Graduate
3 days left
- Contract Type
An unmissable opportunity for an ambitious & analytical graduate, to join a really cool, fast-growing and innovative healthy foods SME brand based in London. My client is looking for someone who is dedicated, has a strong work ethic and thrives on tackling technical problems, to join their highly successful business.
As a Supply Chain Graduate, you will be the Boss, the Numero Uno, the Master on all things logistics co-ordination, data input and credit control. Working in partnership with the company's warehouses, you will manage the end-to-end customer order process.
The space for personal career development and increased responsibilities with this role are huge, as the level of ownership from an early stage, the cross-functional and varied project list, along with a great supporting leadership team, all contributes to fantastic career progression opportunities. The company pride themselves on their collaborative culture and make sure that every employee comes into work loving what they do.
Supply Chain Graduate Responsibilities:
- Take ownership of the customer ordering process. I.E tracking and distribution as well as data inputting, all to ensure a seamless logistics module
- Ensure internal systems are updated with all inbound order transactions and stock movements
- Work closely with sales and finance teams to maintain price continuity and guarantee minimum order quantities are adhered to
- Management of sales invoices, monitoring customer credit limits and matching cash received against the invoices
To Be A Successful Supply Chain Graduate:
- Strong academic background, degree educated or equivalent
- Highly analytical and numerical with strong Excel skills
- Customer facing experience or able to demonstrate excellent communication skills
- The ability to build close working relationships
- Self-motivated and happy to tackle problems head-on
Just some of the amazing benefits:
- Flexible working to fit in with your lifestyle. They believe firmly in a healthy work/life balance
- Great social environment. Lots of team nights out and events
- Autonomy to work through the day to your schedule - do what makes you great
- As many free products as you want!
This is an excellent opportunity to join a rapidly expanding business that offers a great working environment and progression opportunities. They are a very sociable business and have created a supportive framework that allows all employees to reach their full potential. I you are interested in working for a great brand in an exciting, fulfilling and challenging supply chain role, then please apply to the Lime Talent team now!
Lime Talent is a recruitment agency specialising in the consumer goods industry. To view a broader selection of our current vacancies go to www.limetalentgroup.com or call us on 0207 042 3800.
The Lime Talent team always review and process job applications swiftly. However due to the high volume of CVs that we receive online, we regrettably are not always able to respond to every applicant individually. If you've not heard from us within 5 working days, unfortunately on this occasion your application has not been successful.
Lime Talent Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Apply for Supply Chain Graduate
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly