Graduate Account Executive (Health Foods)
7 days left
- Contract Type
A new and exciting opportunity has arisen to work for a rapidly growing SME in Health Foods. Making waves in the industry our client is throwing out the typical healthy food formula, creating their own healthy products with exciting non-traditional ingredients. They have grown rapidly since their creation and are now stocked in Tesco, Asda, Sainsbury's and Ocado. They are now on the lookout for a talented Graduate to join their team as a Graduate Account Executive to continue this growth and further their presence in the market.
The role of Graduate Account Executive will involve
- Driving brand awareness and engagement throughout your territory
- Creating competitive advantage by working directly with clients to ensure the brand is well represented in store
- Use your passion, knowledge and creativity to develop key accounts and seek out new opportunities to grow the brand
- Representing the brand at key industry events
- Maintaining and growing existing and new relationships across key accounts in a variety of sectors
- Pitch directly to customers using your extensive knowledge and passion for the brand to create new business opportunities
- Working with a fun-loving team passionate about health in a fast paced SME environment
To be a successful Graduate Account Executive you will be:
- Entrepreneurial in nature with a drive to succeed
- Able to rise to a challenge, using your creativity to overcome problems and accurately represent the brand
- Passionate about Health and Health foods
- Eager to share knowledge and thrive in a team environment
- Experienced in sales with examples of previous personal wins
- Educated to degree level or equivalent
This is a great opportunity for a graduate looking to start their career in FMCG Sales and Marketing. You will gain great exposure within the industry, growing your network and key skills alike. If this sounds like your next step, apply below or get give us a call on 0207 042 3800.
Lime Talent is a recruitment agency specialising in the consumer goods industry. To view a broader selection of our current vacancies go to www.limetalentgroup.com or call us on 0207 042 3800.
The Lime Talent team always review and process job applications swiftly. However due to the high volume of CVs that we receive online, we regrettably are not always able to respond to every applicant individually. If you've not heard from us within 5 working days, unfortunately on this occasion your application has not been successful.
Lime Talent Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Apply for Graduate Account Executive (Health Foods)
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly