Content and Marketing Executive - Foodie FMCG Company
This is a great opportunity to join a renowned food company, who are working with some of the biggest Chefs in the UK and are consistently ahead of the trend within the ingredients market. They are looking for a unique and innovative Content and Marketing Executive to join their team and spread the word about their fantastic products.
This West London based company is looking for a candidate with an entrepreneurial mind-set who will increase the brands online presence and create a positive online community. This role will involve content and social media management, event organisation and general marketing duties.
As the Marketing Executive, you will be responsible for:
- Working with development chefs to create outstanding content
- Analysing SMM effectiveness through google analytics
- Growing the company's network of influencers
- Develop and manage the marketing calendar and create outstanding content
- Organising all events for certain retailers as well as key accounts
- Being part of a team who are passionate about creating great tasting products
To be a successful Marketing Executive:
- MASSSIVE Foodie with a passion for excellent chefs and restaurants
- Imaginative and confident in creating great content
- Analytical with a high attention to detail
- Able to take initiative and driven daily
- Confident and willing to be the face of the brand at all events
If you are ready to work with this growing company and you think you will excel in this role, send over your CV to the Lime Talent Team now!
Lime Talent is a recruitment agency specialising in the consumer goods industry. To view a broader selection of our current vacancies go to www.limetalentgroup.com or call us on 0207 042 3800.
The Lime Talent team always review and process job applications swiftly. However due to the high volume of CVs that we receive online, we regrettably are not always able to respond to every applicant individually. If you've not heard from us within 5 working days, unfortunately on this occasion your application has not been successful.
Lime Talent Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.