National Account Controller
National Account Controller
Job Title: National Account Controller – Convenience/ Cash Carry/ Contract Packing
Salary: Competitive salary plus car allowance & benefits
Sector / Industry: FMCG / Food and Drink
Job Reference: NP2698
Would you like to work for a category leading organisation, who operate across food and drink? A blue chip organisation who are based in the heart of the North West. Operating across both Brand and Private Label, the business produce quality products and have a strong heritage.
As the National Account Controller you will lead a team of five across x3 channels, Convenience, Wholesale and Contract Packing. You will mentor, coach and develop the team with a combined P&L responsibility of 100million. You will develop key customers to support the account management team and have direct account responsibility to ensure growth and maintain targets. Within the role you will conduct forecast reviews and quarterly review meetings with external contacts to ensure agreed business objectives. You will report to the Business Unit Director and liaison between the Sales Director and the Sales team. Within the role you will work in a cross functional environment key contacts with the various teams will be the following Marketing, Buying, Supply Chain, Finance and Sales. You will fulfil the long term plans to achieve account targets and monitor implementation to reach the strategic target on your relevant accounts. You will identify problems and implement solutions.
- Competitive basic salary, car allowance, pension, healthcare and benefits
- Lead a team of 5 across the following channels: Cash and Carry, Convenience and Contract Pack.
- Create and implement customer business and promotional plans.
- Drive the strategic focus on the Contract Pack division
- Communicate strategic customer plans and objectives and ensure all departments alignments to individual plans.
- Develop relationships at all levels with key customers, ensure regular review meetings with key contacts to ensure business objectives are achieved.
- Develop, mentor and monitor sales personnel to identify areas of development and strengths.
- Identify problems and impellent solutions.
- Support the Sales Director with relevant information and data and deputise for the sales Director as when required.
Required Skills & Experience:
- Extensive account management experience in the food or drink industry
- Senior commercial experience of Contract Packing, Convenience, Wholesale
- You must have Contracting Packing experience teamed with either Convenience or Wholesale experience.
- Graduate calibre
- Proven line management experience
- Industry awareness
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office
- Strong negotiation skills
- Good leadership skills
- Ability to communicate at all levels
- Ability to build relationships at all levels
- Excellent organisational skills
- Excellent time management skills
- Presentation skills
- Self-motivated and achievement orientated
- High level of numeracy
- Knowledge of SAP is preferable
- Project management experience would be an advantage
To apply, please send a copy of your CV and a covering letter to Nikita Pottinger or, alternatively, submit your application via the link below.
To Contact Direct: Nikita Pottinger 0161 882 0527 Nikita.email@example.com