On Trade Account Development Representative - SHS Drinks
4 days left
- Contract Type
Field Sales Representative – SHS Drinks
Full time, 3 Month Fixed Term Contract
Salary: £19,500 per annum + up to 20% bonus + 32p/mile + exciting benefits
Working: 11am to 7pm Monday to Friday, 37.5 hours per week
Target Start date: Monday 8th October 2018
3 Vacancies: 1) Glasgow 2) Liverpool and 3) Manchester
Are you competitive, tenacious and have unstoppable energy?
Do you have a unique sales technique and get a buzz from winning?
We are looking for passionate, ambitious and disciplined individuals to join our team to help energise the On-Trade market and sky-rocket the sales of some of the UK’s leading brands: SHS Drinks including WKD, Bottle Green, Shloer. There is plenty of opportunity to impress these clients, utilising your own never-give-up style of selling.
You will be working for REL Field Marketing to fulfil the role of Field Sales Representative on our SHS team.
You will be responsible for:
- Calling into On Trade outlets within your territory and you will be the face of the brands, forging unbreakable relationships with key decision makers
- Managing your territory by driving distribution, availability and visibility of SHS Drinks. You will use your entrepreneurial spirit to manage and drive the success of your own area and achieve targets
- Maximising brand awareness and communicating new product opportunities
- Obtaining additional displays, increasing the visibility and availability of the product and ensuring all stock levels are maintained
- Selling in new products and introducing promotions including POS material
- Please note this is a very physical role and will involve a lot of heavy lifting.
You will have:
- Held a full driving licence and your own reliable vehicle
- A passion for completing all tasks to the highest standard and be driven by results
- Very strong relationship building skills and pride yourself in ability to deliver excellent customer service
- The ability to work on your own initiative and effectively manage your own workload
In return we will offer you:
- Full training and ongoing support to enable you fulfil your role to the best of your potential
- The opportunity to work with a leading drink brands
- Career opportunities for driven and passionate employees throughout the whole REL Field Marketing business
- Highly achievable KPI’s and exciting incentives
- A fun working environment where performance and success are really awarded
We are moving quickly to fill these vacancies, if you would like to be a part of our success please apply today!
At REL we want to be loved by our people and be the first choice for our customers. We are committed to giving talented and ambitious people the tools and skills to help them deliver outstanding results and thrive in a fast paced sales environment. This is why we’ve been able to provide over 100 promotions and developmental moves since May 2016.
We are proud to have been accredited a Great Place to Work for a phenomenal four years now, as well as wining an industry record 79 FMBE awards over the last ten years (Five wins of the prestigious Agency of the Year!). This speaks volumes about us and, most importantly, our employees. Overall, we aim to be the number one field marketing agency and we are hunting for like-minded individuals to help us do so.
Are you our next investment?
This role may be suitable for someone with experience as: On Trade Account Development Executive, Field Sales Representative, Sales Development Executive, Brand Ambassador, Territory Manager, Business Development Manager, Area Sales Manager, Account Manager, Regional Sales Executive, Retail Development Executive, On Trade Account Executive, On-Trade Brand Development Ambassador