National Account Executive - Convenience - Drinks
A new and exciting opportunity has arisen to join a leading drinks distribution company as a National Account Executive. The role would be working with key convenience accounts, across multiple brands.
This role is primarily home based with occasional visits to the head office in the South East.
The key responsibilities of the National Account Executive will be:
- Managing a portfolio of convenience customers
- Full P&L responsibility
- Leading the JBP's to achieve profit and targets across all accounts
- To develop strong relationships internally and externally
- Working closely with internal teams to lead and develop activation plans
To be successful as a National Account executive you will:
- Be passionate about the drinks industry
- Have 2+ years' experience working in FMCG sales, preferably within drinks
- Have experience working in the off trade, within convenience would be advantageous
- Be degree educated (or equivalent)
This is a great opportunity for a Key Account Executive looking to make the step up into National Accounts with an incredibly reputable drinks distributor. If you are looking for your next move within FMCG don't hesitate to apply!
Lime Talent is a recruitment agency specialising in the consumer goods industry. To view a broader selection of our current vacancies go to www.limetalentgroup.com or call us on 0207 042 3800.
The Lime Talent team always review and process job applications swiftly. However due to the high volume of CVs that we receive online, we regrettably are not always able to respond to every applicant individually. If you've not heard from us within 5 working days, unfortunately on this occasion your application has not been successful.
Lime Talent Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.