Stock Inventory Planner
4 days left
- Contract Type
Stock Inventory Planner-FMCG national food business
£25,000-£30,000 + company benefits
This role will predominantly be to ensure optimum stock levels are kept at all times and updating computer systems with the correct information and working with other members of staff to ensure the standards of Food Safety and Hygiene are maintained as per our QA requirements.
- Build supplier relationships
- Driving down cost price in line with ever-changing markets
- Owning availability and driving FTA – first time availability
- Maintaining consistent supply levels through accurate forecasting
- Placing purchase orders with our supply partners
- Action booking in process for goods received
- Source seasonal products and innovation to the market
- Update & maintain accurate cost and pricing
Key Attributes & Experience
- Understanding and experience of stock category management, stock control and shelf-life constraints.
- Literate, numerate and highly competent using Microsoft Outlook, Word and Excel.
- Ability to prioritise workload and work well under pressure.
- Excellent communication skills with a confident telephone manner.
- Positive ‘can-do’ attitude.
- Ability to carry out verbal and written instructions precisely and conscientiously with outstanding attention to detail.
- Self-motivation and tenacity to complete tasks to consistently high standards.
There is a need for flexibility as the successful candidate will be required to work shift of 9.00pm-6.00am Sunday to Thursday.
If you have the skills and experience for this great opportunity, please forward your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call 02077902666 for more information.
You'll find a wide selection of vacancies on our website: www.corecruitment.com
COREcruitment operate one of the best referral schemes in the industry - know anyone looking for a new challenge? Email email@example.com with your contacts CV - you could earn up to £500!
Apply for Stock Inventory Planner
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly