National Account Manager - FMCG premium food supplier!
- Contract Type
National Account Manager – FMCG premium food supplier!
£45,000-£50,000 + plus competitive commission & package
I am looking for an experienced NAM who wants to work for a rapidly growing distribution business and is passionate about food!
This role is highly commercial and requires the ability to build great relationships whilst delivering mutual value for both the customer and the brand. To be successful you must have bags of personality and relevant experience.
You will be responsible for driving growth in one of the most challenging and exciting channels. Engaging a commercial mindset, you will drive distribution and growth of the brand portfolio across the national HORECA channel.
It is essential you have a proven track record of having managed foodservice accounts within the HORECA channel
- Delivering the annual sales plan for the designated accounts
- Develop joint business plans to deliver against the budgeted growth targets for your channel
- Building strong customer relationships across the accounts including buying, supply chain, finance at all relevant levels
- On-going management of the sales forecast for named accounts and updating internal systems
- Winning new business with customers that not currently trading within this channel
- Proven sales track record within foodservice
- Delivered NPD launches within the HORECA category
- Confident in talking about category, trends and brands
- Strong commercial acumen and numeracy skills with the ability to identify value growth in all areas of the customer
If you have the skills and experience for this great opportunity then please send your updated CV to email@example.com
You'll find a wide selection of vacancies on our website: www.corecruitment.com
COREcruitment operates one of the best referral schemes in the industry - know anyone looking for a new challenge? Email firstname.lastname@example.org with your contacts CV - you could earn up to £500!