Business Development Manager-FMCG Fast Food
Business Development Manager-FMCG fast food
£30,000-£35,000 plus car & company benefits
Fancy working for a leading foodservice operator?
Are you an outstanding sales professional who thrives on achieving sale’s targets/KPIs and building strong business relationships?!
Then this is your chance to demonstrate just what you can do!
About the Company
- Leading foodservice operator as well as leading importers and suppliers of Ethnic food in the UK.
- The company operate a mixed fleet of vehicles used to transport goods to our clients across the UK.
- Huge presence in the premium Asian food market, allowing consumers to experience restaurant quality delicious food and exported to the USA, Middle East and Europe.
About the position
- You will be selling to owners and managers of fast food outlets, so influencing and cross-selling experience is a key part of the role.
- We are looking for a knowledgeable account manager who enjoys sales.
- You will be a fully equipped sales person who can demonstrate a strong work ethic and are able to take ownership of their client base.
- You’ll need great relationship management skills, innate commercial acumen, and a pioneering spirit.
- You will also be required make regular contact with customers over the phone, email and be required to visit customers regularly.
The Ideal Candidate
- Proven sales experience within the foodservice industry is essential.
- Be approachable and highly organised.
- Commercially astute with previous ownership of P&L.
- Sound knowledge of working with a CRM business role would be an advantage.
- Excellent computer skills – Word, Excel, PowerPoint.
If you are keen to discuss the details further, please apply today or send your cv to taj@Corecruitment.com
Due to high numbers of applicants we aren’t always able to provide feedback, if you do not hear from us in 2 weeks’ time please assume you have not been successful. However, don’t hesitate to get in touch!
Tweet us @COREcruitment