Office based managing sales/purchasing team of three.
Our client is an award SME Business who is working with Major B2B clients (FMCG)
- Office based managing sales/purchasing team of three.
- Responsible for managing the Sales/purchasing teams diary- One person must be in the office at all times. Holidays need to dovetail/ not clash.
- Two full weeks of continuous absence is the maximum at one time for all members of the team.
- Accompany members of your team to the key customer/supplier meetings.
- Set and monitor sales account manager purchasing manager/operative objectives, reviewing twice yearly.
- Also setting aside time to coach and mentor them in equal measure where you take them away from their work station and focus on helping and supporting them.
Proven sales/purchasing track record in FMCG - Min 5 yrs
Fresh produce experience would be a bonus
Minimum intermediate excel.
Full clean driving licence
Capable of travelling at short notice - UK/Europe
Progression to board level.