Territory Manager- Food
Working with household brand names on top4 accounts this is a great opportunity to develop your career in FMCG.
My client is a large FMCG business with household names. They provide first class training to develop your career within the business. Through continued growth they have first class staff retention and enable you to tailor your career within the business.
Working with top 4 grocers, you will be responsible for building effective relationships within approx 115 stores with a view to maximising product availability and visibility. You will be responsible for:
The successful candidate will:
- Be of graduate calibre
- Be a strong and confident communicator
- Have a keen eye for detail
- Be opportunistic, making key decisions to benefit the business.
- Be proactive and able to work independently
- Have a good understanding of IT, being able to analyse reports and data.
- Be a strong negotiator
- Be a team player
The role offers an attractive salary plus additional benefits.