Supply Chain Project Manager
4 days left
- Contract Type
We are delighted to be supporting a multinational company who are creating an exciting new movement within the food industry. With a presence in multiple European countries as well as a supply chain spanning the globe our client is looking for top talent to support them with the development of their international supply chain through the management of manufacturing focused projects.
As a senior manager in the internal projects team, you will be driving transformational change within the supply chain through projects that define new strategic directions, that make cultural change or that embrace new technology for the supply chain- with a focus on manufacturing.
Some of the key responsibilities for the role are:
• Project management, ensuring on- time and within budget delivery
• Generation of new ideas to enhance efficiencies and processes within the supply chain
• Contribution to the definition of the new company`s supply chain strategy, its road map and communication within the company
• Management of multiple resources working on a variety of complex analytical tasks, across product groups and geographies.
• Engagement and influence of key stakeholders in order to ensure a collaborative embedding of new processes.
The successful candidate will possess the following attributes and experience:
• At least 10 years experience of end to end supply chain operations & management experience. Large or mid-tier FMCG firms preferred
• A minimum of 5 years` experience in manufacturing management, including team leadership.
• Experience in several of the following areas: • • Manufacturing network design, make vs buy, capital investment evaluations,design to value, cost to serve, competitive analysis, internal and external benchmarking
• Proven work experience as a project manager, leading functional/ cross-functional teams, preferably in a multicultural environment. Exposure to and management of regional and international projects will be considered a plus.
• Experience in preparing and giving impactful presentations to senior management, managing stakeholders and facilitating meetings and workshops
• Strong problem solving and analytical skills including a through understanding of how to interpret stakeholder problems and business needs and translate them into project requirements.
• There is a degree of flexibility around the location for this role, however fluency in English is a necessity with other European languages a benefit
• Bachelors or Masters degree in a relevant field (Supply Chain, Operations, Engineering)
Apply for Supply Chain Project Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly