Senior National Account Manager – Grocery – Central London – SME
- Contract Type
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a truly exciting and innovative challenger brand which has been making big waves in a huge category. They offer a friendly, fun, creative and driven culture in which excellent people will thrive.
As one of the fastest growing snacking brands in the UK offering a range of organic healthy snacking. Since our launching in 2015 they’ve grown over 400% YOY, won listing in all the major multiples and have gained listings in 10,000 outlets in the UK. We have big growth plans for 2017 and need a Senior National Account Manager who can help them deliver them.
They have a wonderful team who are passionate about what they do and now need more brilliant people to join them. They are looking for a Senior National Account Manager who will thrive in an entrepreneurial environment and are prepared to work hard to help them achieve their strategic objective –to change snacking forever!
In this Senior National Account Manager role you will be responsible for:
- Managing key trading relationship with high profile accounts within the multiple sector
- Full P&L responsibility for 75% of the UK business
- Responsible for creating and implementing joint business plans
- Leading the internal and external reporting
- Leading range review negotiations & presentations as well as forecasting internally
- Working with marketing to put together trade marketing campaigns
- Managing 1 direct report
- N.B. The head office is based in Camden, London and you will be required to be in the office 5 days per week
Here is what you need to be a successful Senior National Account Manager:
- A university degree (or equivalent)
- Experience of managing multiple accounts within a branded FMCG environment
- A strong ability to analyse data and identify gaps and recommend growth opportunities
- A proven relationship builder, you must have strong communication and listening skills
- You will feel comfortable in offering feedback and suggestions about how we can drive our business at senior levels both internally and externally
- An ability to embrace change in a fast growth & vibrant FMCG environment
- You will be an enthusiastic team player who is self-motivated, eager and flexible to deliver against objectives on time and within budget
- High energy, adaptability, and the ability to present solutions with passion - we’re after someone who wants to change the world!
- Great IT Skills – Word, Excel, PowerPoint etc.
To find out more about this extremely exciting brand please send an updated CV to email@example.com ref: 11/15067/7 to find out more. Please check out our website at www.workwithseven.com for more similar positions!
Whilst we would like to respond to all our on-line applicants, regrettably we are unable to do so due to the high volumes we receive. If you do not hear back within 14 days unfortunately the relevant consultant has decided not to progress with your application.
Apply for Senior National Account Manager – Grocery – Central London – SME
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly