Recruitment Consultant - Sales & Marketing
Lime Talent is a recruitment company specialising in FMCG and Consumer Goods. Established in February 2013, we are a young, fun and ambitious company. Our clients include many household food and drink brands ranging from global businesses through to exciting start-ups. We recruit head office based roles across sales, marketing, buying, supply chain and new product development.
Whilst all recruitment jobs involve hitting targets, we consider ourselves as being very different to most recruitment companies. We have created a friendly and fun environment with a strong ethic of team work and we don't like micro-management or endless cold calling either!
We are looking for a Recruitment Consultant to join us on our marketing team in Wimbledon, South West London.
The responsibilities will be to:
- Source exceptional candidate CVs & Profiles
- Approach candidates over the phone and e-mail with targeted introductions to job opportunities
- Carry out candidate registrations over the phone
- Research new target clients
- Write advertisements for the company website, job boards and specialist trade press
- Compile candidate profiles and format CVs to be presented to clients
- Use your network to develop new clients within relevant sectors
- Interview candidates face to face
- Headhunt top talent within the industry
- Represent Lime Talent at client meetings and events
What we are looking for:
- Sector experience within consumer goods
- Graduate calibre with an interest in recruitment
- A strong communicator with excellent interpersonal skills
- A great work ethic - recruitment is hard work and can include long hours
- Someone with real drive and tenacity, the desire to close a deal and hit targets is essential
Here's what we can offer you:
- Competitive starting salary
- A very generous quarterly bonus scheme
- Plenty of training and development both in-house but also external training courses
- The chance to recruit on behalf of global brands from day one
- Excellent career opportunities with the potential to manage a team
- Regular team nights out
- A well-stocked drinks fridge for us all to enjoy
- Quarterly team events (we have had fun dining at Heston Blumenthal's restaurant and Gordon Ramsay's as well as enjoying cocktails in The Shard!)
- Discounted gym membership
- Flexible working hours
- Additional benefits to be discussed at interview stage
Lime Talent is a recruitment agency specialising in the consumer goods industry. To view a broader selection of our current vacancies go to www.limetalentgroup.com or call us on 0207 042 3800.
The Lime Talent team always review and process job applications swiftly. However due to the high volume of CVs that we receive online, we regrettably are not always able to respond to every applicant individually. If you've not heard from us within 5 working days, unfortunately on this occasion your application has not been successful.
Lime Talent Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.