Senior Category Manager, Perfect Store
2 days left
- Contract Type
PepsiCo are on the look-out for a Category Controller to join our new and exciting DX function.
At PepsiCo, we already have a world class commercial team, and we're hugely excited about the growth potential that our DX function will bring to our business - a new, agile way of working that will create world class shopper and category solutions. At the heart of DX is the desire to transform PepsiCo's commercial model, in order to accelerate growth and develop plans which are shaped by integrated insights and delivered with executional excellence by our fantastic Sales teams.
As a Senior Category Manager at PepsiCo, you'll shape the Customer Strategy & Execution to Consistently deliver the Right In-Store Solutions based on the Principles of Perfect Store to position PepsiCo UK as #1 Indispensable partner for our customers. You'll be the Voice of Perfect Store for our Customers and the Voice of Customer to Perfect Store, by ensuring a transfer of knowledge between DX and Customer contacts.
In more detail you will:
- Lead the development and delivery of an annual category plan for customer across relevant PUK categories
- Formalise all range review plans for the year with clarity on goals, risks and opportunities so that the business is fully aware of key milestones, base growth upsides and downsides
- Establish new and build on existing relationships across customer base with the aim of moving us towards indispensable partner status to drive category and customer growth
- Lead all range review cycles, reviews, scorecarding ensuring that PUK is positioned as the number one partner for customers
- Be a voice of PUK in new growth areas such as front of store, secondary locations
- Own and delivery all ad-hoc projects for the customer working with DX Shopper Insights Team or DX Perfect Store Team to fill in knowledge gaps
- Act as an integral partner to internal sales team by providing category and customer insight that leads to the development and execution of strategies & tactics that are category and brand positive
- Required skills and experience
- Significant category management experience, broad commercial experience and knowledge of the UK FMCG market (Grocery experience preferable but not essential)
- Ability to merge multiple, complex data sources to develop insight and clear action plans
- Ability to manage and coach a direct report
- Knowledge of continuous data sources and Microsoft Office applications
- Ability to build and maintain lasting relationships, influence internal and external stakeholders and work in a collaborative manner
- Ability to set strategy, deliver results, build and present compelling selling stories using data and insight
- Strong analytical skills with the ability to synthesise and integrate learning from multiple sources and see the connections in data, trends and events to generate insights