Insight Manager - FMCG
- Contract Type
An amazing role in an amazing team!
This Grocery Retailer is at the forefront of the UK retail sector and is people’s preferred choice when buying their everyday needs. The business has come through a tough spell in recent years and is now seeing the hard work and commitment from the leadership team come together and continues to work with its suppliers to deliver the best in class product offering.
The business has a large insights function across all categories and is now looking to hire an experienced Insights professional who can bring the insights to life and implement the action to help drive performance for their Own Label range. You will be operating with external agencies whilst using multiple data platforms to identify growth opportunities for the O/L range and working with various internal functions across the retail business.
The successful candidate will have the following criteria:-
- You will ideally have an Insights background with an FMCG (manufacturing) background
- Must be able to prioritise projects and work towards the brand strategy in a team environment
- Have the ability to influence at all levels across various internal and external functions
- Experience with both Qualitative and Quantitative Research methodologies is preferred
- Excellent presentation skills are needed alongside the ability to build strong relationships
- Must be able to work in the South East / London region on a daily basis
- Degree educated
Due to high volume advert responses anticipated for this role, if you do not receive acknowledgment or a reply to your application within 14 days – please feel free to follow up although it is likely that your application has been unsuccessful. If this is the case, please continue reviewing vacancies with Henson Recruitment moving forward.
Apply for Insight Manager - FMCG
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly