Perfect Store Manager, Snacks / Nutrition
PepsiCo are on the look-out for a Perfect Store Manager of Snacks and Nutrition to join our new and exciting DX function.
At PepsiCo, we already have a world class commercial team, and we're hugely excited about the growth potential that our DX function will bring to our business - a new, agile way of working that will create world class shopper and category solutions. At the heart of DX is the desire to transform PepsiCo's commercial model, in order to accelerate growth and develop plans which are shaped by integrated insights, and delivered with executional excellence by our fantastic Sales teams.
As a Perfect Store Manager at PepsiCo, you'll build and embed Picture of Success blueprints across all channels, categories and key field stores to ensure executional excellence principles are translated to each of our Customer's stores, identifying and developing solutions needed in order grow and maintain the delivery of operational excellence for shopper needs.
In more detail you will:
- Own the creation of ACP builds and tracking of key KPIs Inc. ownership of all key data input streams such as Core Range Distribution, Minecraft Analytics, and Availability Tracking etc. essential to codifying execution
- Identify and build Category Management data toolkit essential to the functioning of the Perfect Store program, as well as knowledge hubs that are visible and accessible to PepsiCo Commercial and Brand Teams e.g. ensure Perfect Store is self sufficient
- Establish cadence with key commercial stake holders to monitor execution compliance rates/£ROI impact, identification of execution gaps, ACP tracking & course correction targets
- Feed into Channel Strategy, Cat vision, discovery stimulus and sales stories development with feed-in from WE Insights, SI, Cat Man, BU Strategy Leads
- Formalize right cadence with channel heads, nominated brand and Rev Man managers to facilitate perfect store integration into PepsiCo business planning
- Play active role in the creation of DX culture & capability programs linked to the development of functional & business partner skills, as well as strong and fully connected day to day working relationships within the DX Team
- Required skills and experience
- Strong analytical skills - ability to synthesise and integrate learning from multiple sources and see the connections in data, trends and events to generate insights
- Recommends and implements solutions based on rigorous information gathering & analytical thinking
- Thoroughly understands the competitor strategies / investment and their future development and builds plans to ensure PepsiCo competitive advantage
- Assesses the business impacts of customer dynamics and makes appropriate inputs to the customer plan
- Excellent ability to influence and shape ways of thinking, through reasoning and strong stakeholder relationships