- Contract Type
If you have a Marketing or Business degree, we have a great opportunity to join Britain’s biggest toy company (20th largest in the world). With offices across the globe, they sell an amazing portfolio of toys and games to over 60 countries.
Vivid is best known for its association with blockbuster brands and is very excited about future opportunities globally.
- Reporting to the Marketing Manager, you will be involved in all aspects of the marketing department and organise and dispatch key materials to retail customers.
- You will work closely with the assistant / brand managers, creating marketing collateral and you’ll have the opportunity to work with key retail customers.
- You will be exposed to the different teams within Vivid as you will play a critical part in delivering key seasonal activity across Toy Fairs and Trade Shows.
- You will develop brand presentations and sales presenters and get out into the market place to conduct store checks and help produce store check reports.
- Website maintenance will be your responsibility too – data, images and text. This will run across key e-retailers, making sure all catalogue imagery and copy is right!
- You will manage the sample process for all the key trade shows (UK, Hong Kong and Nuremberg).
- You will need great administrative skills to ensure things are right, first time.
Culturally, the business is built on working hard but having fun!
- You will be a dynamic, confident and energetic individual.
- You will work in a team supporting your colleagues to achieve great results.
- You will be of graduate calibre with a real hunger to learn, grow and thrive in a fast paced environment.
- You will have excellent communication skills and strong organisational/project management skills to ensure you meet critical deadlines.
If you would like to discuss this role in confidence, please call David Evans on 0118 940 5100.
Apply for Marketing Coordinator
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly