Business Development Manager
2 days left
- Contract Type
Our client is looking to appoint a National Account Manager or Business Development Manager that is currently working in the Food Manufacturing sector selling into the Food Service Sector, category sector - Fresh Produce or Chilled produce.
Our client is one of the UK's leading Food Manufacturing business based in the Yorkshire Region, they dominate the Ready Meal Sector into Retail (Own Label). They are looking to branch out and expand their range of products into other Food Manufactures that then sell into the Food Service Sector.
- To spear head the growth of our client launching their products into the Food Manufacturing Sector selling into the Food Service sector.
- To build an effective new business development strategy
- Effectively research the market identifying key growth markets - verticals, marketing strategies to take the business to the next stage in their life-cycle.
- You will primarily devise and implement the plan but need to be someone able to lead from the front
- To have a track record of developing relationships in the Food Manufacturing Sector and then selling into retail
- To have a background working in Fresh Produce Food Sales
- To be well networked within the Food Manufacturing and Food Service Sector
- Business Development Manager or National Account Manager
- Competitive Salary & bonus structure
- Support - in terms of the team involved in this project