NATIONAL ACCOUNT MANAGER
National Account Manager
Retail – Ambient
Up to C.£60/65K, car allowance, bonus, pension and private health care
Cambridgeshire – Office Based
Reporting to the Commercial Director, the National Account Manager will be joining a successful ambient food manufacturer with multiple sites across the UK. They have seen 20% year on year growth, and now have aggressive growth plans moving forward.
There is now a requirement for an experienced National Account Manager to join the team, managing several retail accounts. You will be expected to proceed on all commercial opportunities to maximise the potential for sales growth and achievement of increased volumes.
- Responsible for the development of profitable sales volume through a number of specified national accounts
- Working closely with senior management and other company departments, you will agree joint business plans to ensure that the sales and profit targets are achieved
- Target and develop new business opportunities in current accounts and with new customers
- Input into the setting of the company’s annual sales and profit budget, and achievement thereafter within a specified number of national accounts
- Managing a specified number of national accounts, including regular visits to customers, and managing customer visits to production sites
- Managing day to day issues and opportunities, resolving these as a key point of contact with all customers.
The role requires at least 2 years’ national account experience, working within a dynamic and fast paced FMCG environment. To be considered for this opportunity you must have managed/supported on a Top 6 retail or discount retail account. FMCG food experience is essential, ideally within the ambient sector.
Please do not hesitate to apply if you feel you have the experience and background described, or contact Clear Edge Search & Selection for more information.
Apply for NATIONAL ACCOUNT MANAGER
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly