Senior Marketing Manager / Head of Marketing
Interested in being a part of a values driven Consumer Goods company who are leaders in their field, pushing forward with innovation and are huge on sustainability?
We’ve partnered with a North West based Consumer Goods business who are looking to appoint a Senior Marketing Manager/ Head of Marketing to build a marketing function which mirrors their ambition. You can expect to find:
- A collaborative, team orientated business where everyone goes the extra mile to deliver, for the business, their colleagues and to grow themselves
- An opportunity to be Director Designate as you make a commercial impact and build the team
Commutable from many parts of the North West, this Consumer Goods company is a rare gem. Leading the way, setting themselves apart from the competition, investing in both Brand and Private Label development with a significant amount of opportunity on offer makes for a fantastic company to join. Focused on service and values, never compromising on quality, they do business the right way and whilst arguably already top of their game, they’re humbling in the fact there is so much more that can be achieved. To that end, a Senior Marketing Manager/ Head of Marketing position has now become available. Responsibilities will include:
- Team development and leadership – you will responsible for a small team, setting objectives and personal development plans, mentoring and coaching
- Developing brand and product strategy, aligning your vision to company objectives and translating to a structured annual plan with deliverables
- Collaborate with the senior leadership team to develop the marketing plan, setting clear commercial goals, considering brand positioning and approach to retail
- Working closely with the sales team as well as the retailers to deliver your commercial plan
Successful candidates will hold c10 years experience in the field of Marketing understanding both brand and product in a consumer goods setting working with retailers. Successful candidates will also hold the following:
- 2 years in strategic marketing – setting commercial objectives, able to demonstrate your impact and commercial result
- Full mix marketing experience, all communication channels including digital
- Brand planning, product road mapping, campaign development, trade marketing, events/ exhibitions, brand activation
- Big picture thinker – have the ability to create real vision with long term objectives and bring down to the here and now creating an annual marketing plan
- Customer facing experience with Retailers
- Strong organisation and prioritisation skills
- Strong commercial acumen
- Strong project manager
- Creative mindset with an analytical balance
- People person, strong influencing ability, a collaborator and good listener!
Does this sound like you?
Does this sound like an opportunity that’s going to challenge you and one which will allow you to use your skills in an autonomous environment to really make an impact on business growth?
If you’d like to learn more about the position and journey the company are on, please don’t hesitate in getting in touch.
To apply directly please send a copy of your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or alternatively please apply via the link below.
Whilst we will always endeavor to respond to you, due to the high levels of applications we receive this isn’t always possible. If you are not contacted within 3 working days, you have unfortunately not been shortlisted for this role.
Please note Signature Career Management is acting as an employment agency.