Account Manager - Lenovo
Full Time, Permanent
Working: Monday to Friday, 37.5 hours/week
Salary: competitive basic + up to 20% bonus + company car
Territory: National (regular access to Winnersh and Hook is required)
You will be working for Powerforce to fulfil the role of Account Manager on our Lenovo team. The AM will be responsible for managing the account & building an exceptional client relationship. You will spend at least one day a week at the Lenovo head office, working with the client and ensuring the account plans are designed and executed, client requests are fulfilled, and the relationship is maintained to the highest standards.
This position manages one Programme Field Manager who looks after one Field Training Manager, 6 Retail Ambassadors (Retail) and 6 Commercial Ambassadors (B2B).
You will be responsible for:
- Developing a strategy for the Lenovo field programme to drive all key metrics (including sales, availability, awareness, training interactions)
- Developing best in class reporting to drive the Lenovo business forwards
- Developing and growing the Lenovo business in UK and across any relevant Advantage Smollan businesses
- Creating a network across Advantage Smollan to harmonise field provision across multiple European markets
- Managing, training, developing a team of brand advocates, creating a culture of people development within the account
- Leading the overall team, instilling a passion for performance and achievement and driving Return on Investment (ROI) for Lenovo across both retail and business accounts
- Developing and contributing to the strategic direction of the Lenovo Field Team – using insight from the field and collected data to drive best practice proposals and new initiatives and driving continuous improvement in operations and ROI
- The AM role carries considerable autonomy to develop and implement best practice solutions and more effective ways of working within the field team and will contribute significantly to the overall vision, mission and strategy of the account
- Embedding and championing our client’s values and Powerforce’s values and principles across the team
- Ensuring company standard operating systems are embedded across all teams and teams remain compliant
You will have:
- Consumer Tech experience in both B2B and B2C channels is a prerequisite for this role
- Demonstrated strong leadership skills and previous team leadership in a field based role
- Account Management experience and proven client facing responsibility
- A passion for completing all tasks to the highest standard and be driven by results
- Very strong relationship building skills and pride yourself in your ability to deliver excellent customer service
- The ability to work on your own initiative and effectively manage your own workload
- Knowledge of how to manage your own P&L
- Held a full UK (or European) driving licence for a minimum of 12 months
In return we will offer you:
- Full training to enable you to fulfil your role to the best of your potential
- Great career opportunities
- A fun working environment where performance and success are really rewarded
Powerforce is a vibrant sales and field marketing company which have been named one of UK’s Best Workplaces™ by Great Place to Work®. Powerforce are also proud to be the current holders of the coveted FMBE Team of the Year Gold Award with Molson Coors and Silver Campaign of the Year Award for AGBarr.
Our people and customers are everything and we work really hard to build a great culture and be an amazing place to work. This success is a testament to the outstanding results that we continue to deliver and reflects the strong partnerships developed with our customers which result in long standing relationships. Powerforce are committed to giving talented, ambitious people the opportunity to prove what they can do in a competitive, exciting marketplace.
If you would like to be part of our success, please apply today!