Job Title: Showroom Manager
Salary: £25,000 - £30,000 Plus Comission
Sector / Industry: Sales
Job Reference: 6546
Summary of Role: Are you interested to work as part of a high performing team in an excellent Showroom Manager position? The company employ a supportive culture and are looking for someone vibrant, energetic and who has a passion for sales to join the team. This role will report to the Business Manager and attend to customer requirements from whatever source for the purchase of all goods and services provided by the Company.
- To responsibly sell goods and services to customers satisfying their needs and expectations
- To be responsible for the supervision of sales and administration staff ensuring their respective duties are carried out according to their own job descriptions
- To take payment for goods and services from customers prior to their delivery except where provided by an independent fitter or expressly authorised by a director
- To ensure the estimate follow up process is adhered to
- Being a role model to other staff providing a high level of service at all times.
- To ensure customer enquiries are followed up,emails and telephone calls are responded to in a timely way.
- To be responsible for the building and the business in the absense of the Business Manager
- To maintain the security and safety of the showroom premises when closed for business in accordance with procedure given by the directors
- To supervise the receiving of goods from suppliers, checking them against orders, storing and labelling them as appropriate.for stock or allocation to customer orders
- To be responsible for the stock, supervise quarterly stock checks and reconcile any discrepancies with admin staff prior to sign off with a director.
- Achievement of annual sales targets as agreed with the Business Manager and directors, both individual and the company's.
- To maintain the showroom appearance inside and out in good order with working displays operating daily.
- Ensure displays are clean and well presented at all times.
- Ensure the pricing and labeling of display goods is up to date and in good order at all times
- Discuss with the Business Manager and re-order display stock when sold to maintain displays in accord with sales needs and market trends.
- Maintain stocks of consumables and accessories at seasonal levels.as agreed with the Business Manager.
- Supervise the warehouse and stockroom being in good,clean, workable order, that goods are protected from damage and in good condition for delivery to the customer.
- Ensure that the company's administrative procedure for sales,ordering and installtion of goods is adhered to by all staff.
Required Skills & Experience:
Qualifications & Training
High standard of English Language both oral and written
Competence in Microsoft Office Software and computerised accounting systems
Manual driving licence valid in UK
Sales management of a retail business
Reading & understanding of architectural plans/drawings
Components of House/Home interior design/installation
Strong sales background - evidence of achievng sales targets
Ideally dealt with selling bespoke solutions including furniture, kitchens, bathrooms etc.
Qualities and Attitude
Tenacity, positivity, honesty, smart appearance, charm, good social, sales, interpersonal and management skills
To apply, please send a copy of your CV and a covering letter to your details or, alternatively, submit your application via the link below.
To Contact Direct: Ali Jafri at The Advocate Group
Whilst we will always endeavour to respond to you, due to the high levels of applications we receive this isn’t always possible. If you are not contacted within 7 working days, you have unfortunately not been shortlisted for this role.
Please note The Advocate Group is acting as an employment agency & business.