Supply Chain Coordinator
1 day left
- Contract Type
This is a great opportunity for a Supply Chain Coordinator to join an exciting challenger brand in the food space. You will be responsible for setting up and managing our client's supply chain fundtion from scratch with the view to grow a team.
Supply Chain Coordinator responsibilities:
- Gather and analyse historical data to generate accurate replenishment forecasts, creating regular reports.
- Attend regular face to face meetings with retail customers to build strong working relationships
- Manage third party suppliers and logistics provider.
- Review supply chain systems and processes suggesting areas of improvement.
To be a successful Supply Chain Coordinator
- Educated to degree level or equivalent, ideally in a business or mathematical subject.
- Experience working in supply chain in an FMCG or retail environment.
- Highly analytical with strong Excel skills
- Ability to work in a fast paced, changing environment.
- Excellent at building relationships with customers and internal stakeholders.
- Passionate about progressing a career in supply chain.
This is a rare opportunity to join a high growth brand with a fun culture and big focus on social responsibilty. You will be a key hire reposrting into the MD responsible for setting up and manging their operations function.
Lime Talent is a recruitment agency specialising in the consumer goods industry. To view a broader selection of our current vacancies go to www.limetalentgroup.com or call us on 0207 042 3800.
The Lime Talent team always review and process job applications swiftly. However due to the high volume of CVs that we receive online, we regrettably are not always able to respond to every applicant individually. If you've not heard from us within 5 working days, unfortunately on this occasion your application has not been successful.
Lime Talent Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Apply for Supply Chain Coordinator
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly