Head of Operations
An excellent opportunity has arisen for an enthusiastic Head of Operations with my client an upcoming challenger brand based in greater London. My client is a rapidly growing, dynamic business in the food services industry.
As the Head of Operations you will be responsible for managing the end to end supply chain with a focus on warehouse operations and customer service. This is a real opportunity for someone to come in and make their mark as it is brand new role and offer plenty of responsibility and growth for the right individual.
- Full ownership of end to end production and supply chain to manage UK the Far East operations across customer services, procurement, order processing and fulfilment.
- Manage all operational and logistical activities with regards to dispatch of our products from the warehouse.
- Drive continuous improvement and identify cost saving opportunities where possible.
- Handle customer services and all related KPI's to ensure great customer satisfaction delivered.
- Manage and create new distribution channels through networking and creating relations with distribution partners.
- Mentoring junior members of the team to assist their personal growth and assist them in reaching their full potential.
The ideal candidate will have the following:
- Proven experience in warehouse management and customer service
- Graduate calibre or equivalent working experience
- Strong leadership skills
- Good communication skills
- Strong IT skills including Excel and exposure to WMS system
- Process improvement mentality