Job Type: Brand Manager
Duration: 12 - 18 months (Mat Cover)
Job Reference: VAC-24362
Are you a creative, innovative and driven Brand Manager with experience across NPD and product management? Are you looking to for responsibility in developing and implementing the marketing strategy for two leading brands? This role will allow you to work in line with regional marketing priorities, cross functionally with sales, customer marketing and product supply, to deliver excellent plans across the marketing mix. If this is of interest to you, please read on!
The company is a Global FMCG organisation with an outstanding reputation within consumer goods for sustainability, innovation and value for people. Operating across 100+ countries and continually expanding, the company is now looking to appoint a Brand Manager to join their UK Marketing department. Working in a friendly and fast paced environment you will use your product brand experience to drive NPD, sales and promotional strategy.
- Develop and implement marketing plans in line with regional marketing strategies and our annual business planning cycle
- Develop, manage and implement marketing activities including launch plans and BTL activities
- Collect, compile, verify and analyse data on market trends, consumer behaviour, competitor activity and channel dynamics to identify market opportunities for the brand
- Propose and manage optimal assortment by channel
- Manage assigned Marketing budget, adopting an ROI approach to spend allocation across all activities
- Manage external agencies and continuously evaluate based on clear KPIs
- Reviews sales and profitability in the context of overall P&L and marketing spend, identifying areas to improve brand performance
- Participate in and/or lead multifunctional projects (UK specific and global)
- University degree in Business Administration, Marketing or similar
- Must have previous work experience in FMCG Marketing
- Knowledge and experience of overall Marketing Mix including Brand P&L
- Experience in leading multiple projects simultaneously
- Good working knowledge of MS-Office
- Working knowledge of IRI/Nielsen and Kantar
- Customer and Consumer driven
- Team oriented way of working
- Strong communications and presentation skills
- Analytical skills and “outside the box thinking” as well as Holistic thinker
- Passion, courage and can do attitude
To apply directly please send a copy of your CV to Kathryn.email@example.com or alternatively please apply via the link below.
Whilst we will always endeavour to respond to you, due to the high levels of applications we receive this isn’t always possible. If you are not contacted within 3 working days, you have unfortunately not been shortlisted for this role.
Please note The Advocate Group is acting as an employment agency & business.