National Account Manager - Foodservice (B2B / Industrial) - Global FMCG - Chilled
National Account Manager - B2B / Industrial - global food business
Our client is a global manufacturer of high-quality dairy products and holds a fantastic portfolio with a number of market leading and globally recognised brands. Listed in all major retailers, this blue-chip business manufactures branded and own-label with great success and prominence. The business has achieved significant success over the last 5 years and have very exciting growth plans.
Due to a recent promotion the company are looking to bring on a National Account Manager into their Foodservice team.
Reporting into the Foodservice Controller you will be responsible for managing the businesses Industrial / B2B portfolio across 40+ accounts worth c£15m. This role will see you managing existing accounts including the likes of Bakkavor and Greencore as well as a focus on developing new business.
- Demonstrated experience in FMCG sales with a minimum of 2 years at National Account Manager experience
- You will ideally have a track record of success with B2B and Industrial food/drinks customers
- You will currently be working/excelling in a forward thinking, dynamic environment where proactivity is at the driving force of the business
- A passion for new business development
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to work in a close-knit team
This is an office-based role (some flex), so you will be ideally located in London, Surrey or Sussex.
If you feel you have the skills and attributes to excel in this role then i'd love to hear from you!
Whilst we would like to respond to all our on-line applicants, regrettably we are unable to do so due to the high volumes we receive. If you've not heard from us within two weeks, unfortunately on this occasion your application has been unsuccessful. For alternative opportunities or to register for jobs by email, please visit our website at www.newchapter.co.uk